Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tweaks to Fiat Lux

Dear Readers,

I've made a few tweaks to Fiat Lux, which I hope are improvements. First, I've moved all of the poems to a separate page. I will continue posting poems from time to time as I have done on this main page, and then compile them on a separate page. You will see the link to it on the left side of this page under "Poems and other cool stuff" or you can bookmark Poems and Other Cool Stuff. Cool enough?

Next, I've added to the left side of this page the news feed from Ekklesia, a progressive Christian organization out of Great Britain that describes itself as "a think tank that promotes transformative theological ideas in public life."  You will see news stories you may not see in the mainstream U.S. media, and most assuredly with a slant (all U.K. news has a slant), but with a perspective I hope you find interesting, original at times, and thought-provoking. Each time you come onto Fiat Lux, the Ekklesia news feed will have been automatically updated with new headlines. Click on the headlines to find the stories.

And don't forget to check out my list of links on the left side. The Rev Mama has some interesting entries in recent days!

Blessings to all,
Jim

No comments: