Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Funnies

Time for a little holiday humor perhaps? The cartoon by Dave Walker has nothing to do with the holidays, but he does illustrate my method of dealing with all the paper that flows into my mailbox in the office (in case you are wondering what I do with it).

Now for the holiday humor. This comes from our friend Pat Hill, and is dedicated to cat lovers everywhere...

Cats' Favorite Carols
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The First Mewl

2. Fleas Navidad

3. Angels We Have Purred on High

4. A Stray in the Manger

5. Jingling Bells

6. I Saw Mommy Licking Santa Claws

7. Catnip Toys to the World

8. 'Twas the Nap Before Christmas

9. We Wish You A Furry Christmouse

10. Wreck the Halls

11. Up on the Mousetop

12. Have Yourself a Furry Little Christmas

13. Joy to the Curled

14. I Saw Mommy Hiss at Santa Claus

15. The First Meow

16. Oh, Come All Ye Dishful

17. Silent Mice, Yummy Mice

18. Fluffy the Snowman

19. Do You Smell What I Smell?

20. Oh Little Town Without Any Dogs

No comments: