Monday, January 23, 2012

The Monday Funnies

The Jokester Department took the weekend off -- again. Something about the football playoffs and the 49ers. Anyhow, I dug through the departmental filing cabinet and found this oldie from Pat Hill. Enjoy your Monday .  .  .

+ + + 
Bible Theme Songs


Noah "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head"

Adam and Eve "Strangers in Paradise"

Lazarus "The Second Time Around"

Esther "I Feel Pretty"

Job "I've Got a Right to Sing the Blues"

Moses "The Wanderer"

Jezebel "The Lady is a Tramp"

Samson "Hair"

Salome "I Could Have Danced All Night"

Daniel "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

Joshua "Good Vibrations"

Peter "I'm Sorry"

Esau "Born To Be Wild"

Jeremiah "Take This Job and Shove It"

The Three Kings "When You Wish Upon a Star"

Jonah "Got a Whale of a Tale"

Elijah "Up, Up, and Away"

Methuelah "Stayin' Alive"

Nebuchadnezzar "Crazy"

No comments: